Being a physician is amazing. Dealing with student loans is not. PracticeLink and physician student loan expert Joy Sorensen Navarre want to change that with a series of four webinars dedicated to student loans.
You’ll learn why these loans are so confusing, how you can navigate the puzzle and how to save thousands on your student loans with help from Joy, President of Navigate Student Loans. In just seven years, Navigate is on track to save physicians $280,839,880 on student loans.
Also, you’ll get an update on the Biden Administration’s changes to student loans and the opportunities these changes create for physicians.
Joy will show you why physician student loans are so perplexing, and how you could save $40,000 to more than $400,000 on your student loans.
If you’re in a PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) program, she’ll offer critical advice to ensure your loans are forgiven. Did you know only 2 percent of those planning on loan forgiveness actually receive it? Don’t let that happen to you. Join us for all four webinars to restore your peace of mind about student loans.
Mark your calendar for the following dates and register today:
How to Save Money, Reduce Stress and Gain Control
- Basic physician student loan facts - average loan amounts, payout and time
- Loan pitfalls - why student loans are so difficult and what goes wrong
- How, together, we can fix confusion
- Financial gymnastics - physician basics needed for student loan relief
- Tax returns │married borrowers │vital paperwork │alternatives to PSLF │refinancing
Public Service Loan Forgiveness: the Good, the Bad and the Oh-So-Tricky
- Eligibility - the right loan, the right employer, the right hours
- Income-driven plans
- Public policy
Refinancing Student Loans: When, Why and How … C-A-R-E-F-U-L
- What is student loan refinancing?
- Why is it a good idea to refinance?
- When is it a bad idea to refinance?
- How to refinance
- When to refinance
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Must-Do’s
- Submit the employment certification form - CAREFULLY
- Recertify your income-driven repayment plan
- COVID caveats